Reviewing anti-money laundering (AML) documentation is a crucial part of the customer due diligence process. It ensures that you are who you claim to be.
We require two types of AML documentation: proof of identity and proof of address. If you are an existing client and have recently moved, we will request a proof of address document to confirm your new residence.
Below are the documents that you can use for these requests:
Proof of Identity
- Full UK or foreign passport (provided it is still valid)
- Full UK or foreign photo card driving licence (provided it is still valid)
- Photo card national identity card (provided it is still valid
Proof of Address
- Full UK photo card driving licence bearing your residential address (if not already used as proof of identity) (provided it is still valid)
- A UK or foreign bank statement (dated within the last three months)
- A UK mortgage statement (dated within the last 12 months)
- A UK council tax bill (for the current tax year)
- A letter or bill from a utility company (less than 3 months old, except for water bills, which must relate to the current charging period). Note that mobile phone bills are not accepted.
If you are asked to provide any of these documents, you can upload them to your IQ Wealth account, or you can email them to us using the button below:
If you are unsure how to upload a document to the IQ Wealth app, please refer to one of the following articles:
Unique, Boutique Wealth Management
Investment Quorum Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
© 2024 Investment Quorum Ltd
Work With Us