If your Apple Face ID is not working, the first place to check is your device settings. Here's what you need to do:
- Go to the settings icon (which looks like a gear).
- Click on Face ID & Passcode.
- Enter your device's passcode.
- Click on Other Apps.
- Ensure that IQ Wealth is switched on (the toggle button should be green, not grey).
6. Go back to the IQ Wealth app to log in.
If you continue to have problems with Apple Face ID, you'll need to re-authenticate your device. To do this, go to the IQ Wealth app on your device and follow these steps:
- Go to Manage Accounts.
- Click on Delete.
- Re-add your account.
If you're unsure how to set up Apple Face ID again, click on the article below:
Unique, Boutique Wealth Management
Investment Quorum Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
© 2024 Investment Quorum Ltd
Work With Us