Before logging into IQ Wealth, you will need to convert the picture file to a .pdf format. To do this, please follow the steps below:
- Navigate to the location where you saved the picture file.
- Right click on the file and click Print.
- If part of the picture is being cut off, uncheck the fit to picture to frame option.
- Click on the Printer dropdown menu and select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Click the Print button.
- Give a title to the document.
- Choose the folder where you want to save the new file, and then click Save.
- The file will then be saved as a PDF.
If you need help uploading any documents once they have been converted to PDF, please refer to our article by clicking the button below:
Unique, Boutique Wealth Management
Investment Quorum Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
© 2024 Investment Quorum Ltd
Work With Us