The Lowdown on Markets to 10th November 2017
World Markets at a Glance
In this week’s issue
- Global investors have experienced both a painful and prosperous decade.
- The fiscal crisis and subsequent recovery has taught us that “patience is a virtue”.
- Recently momentum in the markets has picked up around the global reflationary trade.
- World growth is in sync and the goldilocks effect is helping with investor sentiment.
- Technological innovation will surely be responsible for future growth and successes.
- Global equities continue to be the asset class of choice outperforming expensive bonds.
“Global markets the past, present and future”
Peter Lowman, Chief Investment Officer
Peter Lowman has been in investment management for over forty years and prior to becoming Chief Investment Officer for Investment Quorum, he worked within a larger asset managers, primarily as an Investment Director with Cazenove’s. He is responsible for the overall investment strategy for Investment Quorum clients and sits on the Investment Quorum Committee.
This article does not constitute specific advice and investors should bear in mind capital invested is not guaranteed. Investment Quorum is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Views: 1,009 views