Office: London - Flexible Working
Department: Client Services
Start Date: ASAP
Looking for a diverse role within a friendly team?
We are looking for a hardworking individual with excellent communication skills to join the IQ team. Your ability to manage time effectively, coupled with your empathy and patience, will be key in delivering outstanding service and building lasting client relationships.
A bit about us...
We are a small, independent wealth management firm owned entirely by our staff. We provide inspirational financial planning solutions underpinned by excellent investment strategies to high-net-worth individuals. We believe that our client services team is the glue that holds our firm together.
Our team is committed to making a difference in the industry and in the world. We champion a progressive, supportive and inspiring environment that empowers our colleagues to thrive both personally and professionally.
What does the role look like? You will...
- Support Wealth Managers with client meeting preparation by producing investment packs and an up-to-date plan summary ahead of time.
- Work with the Wealth Management team to onboard new clients.
- Work with the Wealth Managers to produce client cash flow reports.
- Ensure all client data is accurately recorded in all business systems including, personal, financial, lifestyle and service delivery details.
- Maintain electronic confidential records and correspondence and related material for retrieval.
- Deal with enquiries from clients and respond to day-to-day queries relating to non-advice issues.
- Undertake administrative, IQ Wealth App, telephone and other office duties as required.
- Work as part of a team to ensure customer service levels exceed expectations.
- Provide a high level of client service by responding promptly and accurately to client queries regarding the administration of their accounts to build excellent client relationships.
- Adhere to company service standards.
Culture is so important to us. Our ideal candidate has these characteristics and qualities:
- Positive energy
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly empathetic and strong listening skills
- Well-organised with strong time management skills
- Strong team player who takes ownership
- Full induction programme
- Pension contributions
- 25 days holiday, plus 8 bank holidays. Paid holiday for your birthday. Holiday increases one day for each completed year of service up to a maximum of 30 days
- Annual Discretionary Bonus
- Private Medical Insurance (upon completion of six months’ probation period)
- Permanent Health Insurance (upon completion of six months’ probation period)
- Flexible working (upon completion of training)
- Share Incentive Scheme Opportunity
We provide a diverse and inclusive workplace and ensure that all our staff respect and understand individual differences. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you like the sound of joining our wonderful team, please click on the link below or send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Good luck!
Unique, Boutique Wealth Management
Investment Quorum Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
© 2023 Investment Quorum Ltd
Work With Us