Department: Wealth Management
Start Date: January 2023
Looking for a wealth management graduate scheme?
We are looking for a hardworking, charismatic graduate to join our ever-growing team and gain the training, expertise and experience needed for a prosperous career in financial services.
A bit about us...
We are a small, independent wealth management firm owned entirely by our staff. We provide inspirational financial planning solutions underpinned by excellent investment strategies to high-net-worth individuals. Our fun, close-knit team is committed to making a difference in the industry and in the world. We champion a progressive, supportive and inspiring environment that empowers our colleagues to thrive both personally and professionally.
What does the role look like? You will...
- Assist the wealth managers by taking notes at meetings, writing reports, and inputting data into our platforms.
- Manage relationships with clients, attend meetings, and develop your client interaction and management skills.
- Gain an understanding of FCA legislation and compliance requirements.
- Develop your technical knowledge, take professional qualifications, and advance your overall understanding of the Wealth Management market.
- Pass financial planning assessments R01 – R06.
Culture is so important to us. Our ideal candidate has these characteristics and qualities:
- A positive energy
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly empathetic and strong listening skills
- A natural affinity for relationships
- Well-organised with strong time management skills
- Minimum 2:1 Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 A-Levels awarded B or above
- GCSE English and Mathematics at a minimum grade of 6 (or equivalent)
Knowledge and preferred skills:
- Microsoft Office
- An interest in the financial sector and wealth management industry
- Full induction programme
- 25 days holiday (+1 day for your birthday)
- Private health care
- Working from home two days per week
If you like the sound of joining our amazing team, please send your CV, cover letter and a short video introducing yourself and why you want to work for IQ to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome candidates from all different backgrounds, gender, sexual orientation and race.
Unique, Boutique Wealth Management
Investment Quorum Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
© 2022 Investment Quorum Ltd
Work With Us